Thursday, June 10, 2010

A missed experience

An extract from a GTalk chat at 1.10 am on 10th June:

me: kothay? (where?)

Abhirup: deepesh er ekhane
dint go
But had a one hell of an experience

me: wat abt deepesh?
how so?

Abhirup: no one went
we went and sat near the neckar park
along the river bank
and then it turned cloudy
and sky went black
then all of a sudden

me: hmm, bhishon brishti holo (it rained a lot)

Abhirup: a white big cloudy thing
came running
all over the sky
came frm no whr

me: what the???

Abhirup: and filled the sky in seconds

me: had ur cam wit u?

Abhirup: no
:P
but we were scared to shit

me: shit! what was it?

Abhirup: deepesh screamed
sayng its a volcano

me: what did u think, aliens? :P
ohh :D

Abhirup: it filled the whole sky coming frm behind thw mountain
it was HUGE
filled the whole sky in seconds

me: gosh missed it

Abhirup: we were shit scared
and ran
but it was so damm windy
and cd see lightinings in the far sky
seemed like hurricanes
:P
it was awesome
better thn ne strip club
:)

-----------------------------------------------------------

I wish I had some attraction towards strip clubs, so that I didn’t miss this…

No comments:

Post a Comment