Thursday, May 13, 2010

Aachen.... Here I come

Hi,

My journey starts like this

In plane AI 191 (i think so) : I was hoping to have a seat beside a really beautiful girl in red whom I spotted at the airport but instead I was sitting beside an aged couple. Now the couple did not know German or English or Hindi ....... only Gujarati and still they were saying "manage karva something something easy che" . This gave me a lot of confidence for my first trip abroad.

At Frankfurt airport / station : Was waiting for Pranav (a friend from iitk going to Julich, a place near aachen ) to board the same train. Was waiting for him for a long time and finally saw him coming with a girl . This is what I heard : " You will find me everywhere... facebook , orkut ,......some more ............... with the name Pranav " :P .

In train to aachen : It was like we are in some examination hall ......... pin drop silence (without even the whispers quite common during exams) .

No comments:

Post a Comment