Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Remaining facts of Amsterdam trip

According to me, the following points did deserve to be in arnab's description of amsterdam trip.

  • If Arnab says he was visiting Amsterdam for the first time, he is definitely lying. I think he has stayed here for atleast more than 2 months. He knows all the routes of Amsterdam and keukenhof. Our task was simple just follow him. My words : “ If you would have just added that ‘this building was made in 1882 and signifies love and blah blah blah’ , i would have paid you. ”

  • Arnab also got an offer to be a guide of a group. The guy was serious , but i still do not know why arnab thought it was a joke.

  • In Amsterdam square a black guy was showing his awesome body flexibility. This is how he convinced a guy to give him some money: ” If u give me 1 euro, I would be happy .. if you give me 5 euros, i would be more happy.. if you give me 50 euros , I would start dancing and if you give me 100 euros, sir, I would come with you”


Last but not the least

  • Pranav had a very interesting discussion (people call that flirting) about Hindi Songs with a dutch girl. The occupation of the dutch girl , the scenario in which he was flirting and the response of the girl ( The response was something like : “ Dude can’t u see I am working” ) made the whole incident really hilarious. No prizes for guessing the occupation and the location. :P


That’s it. Enjoy reading and do post your comments.

1 comment: