Monday, July 12, 2010

Lakes in the Forest

My final trip in Europe was through the Black forest, through the Hell valley, through numerous tunnels and then to Lake Titisee, nestled in the hills.


Here I paddle boat-ed for some time.

To go to Schwansee Lake, I decided to do some walking. But after 8 kilometres of being all by myself, I started getting bored, and so at Barental, I boarded the train again. The lake at Schwansee had a lot of beaches where people were basking in the sun, again with minimal clothes making me feel out of place. Lots of yachts and windsurfers were around. I walked all along the lake, till a station called Aha.

Trains took me to Donaueschingen, my final destination, supposedly the birthplace of Danube, but more appropriately it was a grand flop.





5 comments: